- Agripark Ryuo 6526 Yamanoue, Ryuo-cho, Gamo-gun
- Takano Strawberry Farm 3469 Yamanoue, Ryuo-cho, Gamo-gun
- Blume no Oka (Blumen Hugel Farm) 843 Nishioji, Hino-cho, Gamo-gun
- Rock Bay Garden 1431 Oroshimo-cho, Kusatsu City
- Makino Pick Land 835-1 Terakubo, Makino-cho, Takashima City
- Rakunoshya Nagomi no Sato Tourist Farm 2579 Shimokoga, Adogawa-cho, Takashima-shi
- Rosa and Berry Tawada Farm and Garden 605-10 Tawada, Maibara City
- Dainaka Kakimi Strawberry Farm 483 Dainaka-cho, Omihachiman City
- Minakuchi Technos Farm 5940-4 Minakuchi, Minakuchi-cho, Koka City
- Narita Ranch 696 Shinji, Konan-cho, Koka City
- Omimaiko Strawberry Orchard Minamikomatsu, Otsu City
For those who want to enjoy agriculture
Rent a farm. A rental farm is a small area of land that you can rent at a reasonable price where you can grow your choice of vegetables and flowers. It is your very own small farm.
There are rental farms such as allotment gardens managed by the city hall, JA (Japan Agricultural Cooperative), NPO corporations, private farms, etc. Please contact each one respectively as conditions may vary for each.
Social Inclusion Support Center “Yorisoi Hotline”Tel: 0120-279-338
2294 Kihama-cho, Moriyama City
Regarding Japanese traffic rules, the book “Rules of the Road”, issued by JAF, is published in English, Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese.