“Career Fair” for Students with Foreign Roots 2019
- Remarks from Previous Students
- 【For elementary and junior high school students and their parents or guardians.】Career Guidance for Admission to Senior High School
【For senior high school students & their parents or guardians.】Career Growth Simulation Game
●Work and Salary Simulation Game “How different will your life plan be as a permanent employee or a part-timer?”
- Discussion with Professionals
Job categories of participating guests
※Subject to change on the appointed day.
- Language-related jobs
- Salesperson (salaried employee)
- Manufacturing (Production・Design)
- Patissier/Baker *Try out some sweets
- Hotel business
- Care worker
- Computer-related jobs *Experience programming a robot to move.
- University student
- Shiga Prefectural Board of Education-Individual consultations on school admission
- Shiga Prefectural Labor Bureau ～Career Guidance Corner～
- Intended for
- Students with foreign roots, from elementary 5th graders to senior high school students, who reside and attend school (including schools for foreigners) within the prefecture and their parents or guardians.
- Number of participants
- approximately 100 persons
- Participation fee
- Free of charge
- How to apply
- Fill the application form and fax it, or send the information by email.
- Pre-registration deadline
- October 16th (Wed.)
- There will be interpreters.
Date & Time
13:00 - 16:45
Admission from 12:30
80-4 Takakai, Omihachiman city, Shiga
10-minute walk from JR Omihachiman stationGoogle Map
Shiga Intercultural Association for Globalization