- Remarks from previous students
- Career guidance for admission to senior high school
(for elementary and junior high school students and their parents or guardians)
- Discussion with professionals.
(Elem. and junior high school students will join their parents/guardians after the conclusion of the career guidance)
Job categories of participating guests
*Subject to change on the appointed day.
- Language-related jobs
- Veterinarian・Veterinary nurse
- Architecture-related jobs
- Manufacturing (Production, Design)
- Care worker
- Nursery teacher
- Hotel business
- Restaurant business
- Computer-related jobs
- Mass media-related jobs
- Art-related jobs
- University student
- Shiga Prefectural Board of Education-Individual consultations on school admission
- Shiga Labor Bureau – "What does working mean?"
-Career Guidance Corner- Examining One's Vocational Interest, etc.
- Intended for
- Students with foreign roots in the 5th grade in elementary until senior high school, who reside and attend school, including schools for foreigners within the prefecture, and their parents or guardians.
- Number of participants
- approximately 80 persons
- Participation fee
- How to apply
- Fill in the required fields on the application form and send by FAX.
- Pre-registration deadline
- July 21st (Fri.)
- There are interpreters present.
- Only for 5th grade elementary to senior high school students who applied in advance: SIA will pay for the train fare from the station nearest your house to JR Omihachiman station.
Date & Time
13:00 - 16:30
Admission from 12:30 pm
10-minute walk from JR Omihachiman station
80-4 Takakaicho, Omihachiman City, Shiga PrefectureGoogle Map
Shiga Intercultural Association for Globalization