Academic/ career guidance 2021 ～What to do after junior high school?～We will be holding an academic/career guidance information session for students and guardians whose mother tongue is not Japanese.
"I want to continue with my academic studies, but what kind of schools are there?" "How much does schooling cost?" etc.
Please use the explanation of future paths provided in multiple languages and listen to experiences from graduate students who were in the same situation as you as clues to your path after junior high school graduation!
We look forward to your participation! The whole family is welcome!
- Personal experience talks from graduate students
- Guidance to your future path
Name of child、age、name of school、grade、preferred language
Name of guardian、relationship to child、preferred language for translation
- Phone number
- Email address
- Mother country
- If the event is held online (using zoom) due to the situation of the spread of Covid-19, are you able to participate online?「『Yes』、or 〇」「『No』or ×」
- Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, English, Tagalog translation is available on the day of the event.
- Material will be provided in your preferred language！
Consultations regarding visa status (Osaka Immigration Bureau) held concurrently!
If typhoon approaches:The event will be cancelled if there is a windstorm warning (bofu keihou) in「Takashima city・other than northern part of Otsu city」in Shiga prefecture as of 7am on October 23 (Saturday).
Information can be found on the Japan Meteorological Agency HP
→Japan Meteorological Agency
Regarding the spread of coronavirus infections: ※The event will held online (zoom) if a state of emergency is declared. Consultations regarding visa status will be cancelled.
Date & Time
Shiga Intercultural Association for Globalization (SIA)