From September 26, 2022, Shiga Prefecture will open the window for self-reporting of “Post-diagnosis of New Corona” for those patients who are not subject to the notification so that the Prefecture can grasp the Patients’ information and smoothly provide necessary medical care and support.Summary of the window for “Post-diagnosis of New Corona” （PDF）
1. Revision of submission of reports for all cases (change in handling of reports from medical institutions)If a medical institution diagnosed a new coronavirus infection, notification from the medical institution to the public health center is limited to patients who fall under any of the following.
- Those aged 65 and over
- Those who need hospitalization
- Those who are at risk of aggravation and need administration of new corona therapeutic drugs, or those who are at risk of aggravation and need new oxygen administration due to new corona infection
- Pregnant women
2. Those who need to report to the windowThose who are diagnosed new corona infection and given by a medical institution a guidance material, “For those who are diagnosed new corona infection positive” with description of “Not subject to notification” of the column of medical institution are required to submit report.
- Persons described as “not eligible” in the notification ⇒ Reporting is required.
- Those who are described as “subject” of notification ⇒ You do not need to declare because the medical institution has notified the public health center.
３．How to report (Japanese only)Please use the reporting form (available 24 hours a day) on the Shiga Prefecture website below.
When reporting, it is necessary to register the guidance materials distributed by the medical institution at the time of diagnosis and the image of the identity verification document.
Documents required for reporting
(1) Identity verification documentsOne of the followings (Please attach photo data that can confirm your name and date of birth at the time of application.)
- Driver's license, My number card (front side only)
- Health insurance card, pension handbook, pension certificate
- Passport, residence card, special permanent resident certificate, driving record certificate *When using a health insurance card, pension handbook, or pension certificate as identification documents, it is necessary to mask the document so that the insured person's code/number, basic pension number, etc. cannot be confirmed.
*Please be careful not to hide the necessary information (name, date of birth).
* Data that are hidden with an image editing application or software (Paint, etc.) will be void.
(2) Guidance materials distributed at the time of diagnosis "For those who have been diagnosed with a new coronavirus infection"Please attach the photo data of the front side of the guide leaflet that describes the following items in [Patient description column] by yourself.
- Patient name
- Date of diagnosis
- Name of the medical institution where the diagnosis was made
For those who are diagnosed new corona infection positive” with description of “Not subject to notification” (The window for “Post-diagnosis of New Corona” of Shiga Prefecture)
Reporting Form (Japanese only)
Contact information (Japanese only)post-diagnosis of the new corona of Shiga Prefecture
TEL: 0120-935-897（9:00 to 17:00：Available on Saturday, Sunday, National holidays）
*If you have spam settings, please set them so that you can receive emails from this email address.
〇If you do not understand Japanese, please contact us.Shiga Foreign Residents Information Center
（Monday～Friday 10:00-17:00 ※Closed on Saturday, Sunday, National holidays）